Monday, May 19, 2008

Update

I've updated my Leap Years article with more elegant PHP solutions thanks to Jim Mayes.

I discovered his feedback via a web site called Snipplr, where I've been uploading all the code examples from this blog. All the previous code examples are still available here on the blog, but I'm considering posting future code examples on Snipplr only and linking to them from the blog, because it takes a ridiculous amount of time to format the code examples to display nicely on the blog. I think it will depend on the length of the example; I don't mind reformatting short examples, but I've got some longer ones that I'd rather not.

Anyways, you can view all my code snippets from my Snipplr profile. There are also some bonus things in there which are outside the scope of this blog (eg. Windows registry tweaks). I've also added this link to the sidebar so that it will be easy to find in the future when this post disappears off the front page.

No comments: